Meet Dr. Sagar Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI, at Designs For Dental Health in Hillsborough, NJ
Dr. Sagar Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI, is available at Designs For Dental Health to serve his patients. His objective is to give his patients a relaxing dental experience and a lovely, long-lasting smile. Visit our specialist today! For more information, contact us or request an appointment online.
Table of Contents:
What is the educational background of Dr. Sagar Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI?
What other expertise does Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI have?
What is the care philosophy of Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI?
What is the experience of Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI as a fellow of the ICOI?
What are the professional skills of Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI?
What awards has Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI received?
What associations is Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI a member of?
Is Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI accepting new patients?
Does Dr. Lunagaria. DMD, FICOI accept my insurance?
What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI?
What do patients say about Dr. Lunagaria, DMD, FICOI?
The key is providing quality personal dental care
While studying Physical Science at Drexel University, Dr. Sagar Lunagaria seemed to be on his way to becoming a Biomedical Engineer. After all, he had always been detailed-oriented with a keen interest in biological science. But then he had a chance to observe a dentist in action during his first year of college.
“It really opened up my eyes,” Dr. Lunagaria recalls. “I was truly impressed by a dentist’s ability to change someone’s smile, improve their appearance and boost their self-confidence.”
• The rest, as they say, is history. Dr. Lunagaria earned his dental degree from the Kornberg School of Dentistry, Temple University
• During his final year of dental school, Dr. Lunagaria had the opportunity to receive additional training in implant dentistry at New York University. At Drexel University, he received a B.S. in Physical Sciences and graduated with a minor in Biological Science.
Along with his expertise in implant dentistry, Dr. Lunagaria has extensive experience and training in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. He is also trained and certified in sedation dentistry. This is especially beneficial for anxious patients who need help relaxing before dental treatment.
“My philosophy is to provide quality personal care,” Dr. Lunagaria says. “My goal is to provide a comfortable dental experience to my patients, to give them a long-lasting, beautiful smile.”
Dr. Lunagaria is a Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). He earned this status by taking part in extensive dental implant education and training, demonstrating proficiency in multiple implant dentistry procedures, and passing testing requirements.
As a fellow of the ICOI, Dr. Lunagaria has made a lifelong commitment to staying abreast of the latest implant procedures, devices, and technology. The result of this experience and training is the basis for his strong foundation of quality treatment for his patients.
• Dental Implantology
• Sedation Dentistry
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Treatment of gum disease
• Reconstructive Dentistry
• Fellowship, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• Fellowship, American Dental Implant Association
• 2011 Recipient of the “Outstanding Dental Student Award in Implant Dentistry” recognized by the Academy of Osseointegration
• New Jersey Dental Association
• Central County Dental Society
• American Dental Association
• Academy of General Dentistry
• American Dental Implant Association
• International Congress of Implantologists
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Academy of Osseointegration
Yes, Dr. Lunagaria. accepts new patients. Contact us for more information.
Yes, Dr. Lunagaria accepts most major insurances. Please contact us for more information.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
See what our patients are saying about Dr. Lunagaria and his services.